Airtel codes Sri Lanka Airtel Sri Lanka is one of the leading telecommunications providers in Sri Lanka. The company offers a wide range of services, including mobile voice and data, fixed-line, broadband, and television. Airtel also has a strong presence in the enterprise market, providing solutions for businesses of all sizes.
Airtel Sri Lanka has been operational for over 20 years and is a subsidiary of Bharti Airtel Limited, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies. In Sri Lanka, Airtel has a customer base of over two million and is constantly innovating to offer the best possible experience to its customers.
Airtel was the first operator in Sri Lanka to launch 4G LTE services and is also the first to launch 5G services in the country. The company is committed to providing its customers with the latest and best technology so that they can stay connected and enjoy a seamless experience.
In addition to its mobile and fixed-line services, Airtel also offers broadband and television services. Airtel’s broadband plans offer speeds of up to 100Mbps, and the company’s TV service offers a wide range of channels, including HD channels.
Airtel Sri Lanka is constantly expanding its network and infrastructure, so as to provide its customers with the best possible coverage and experience. The company has a wide distribution network, which includes over 3,500 retail outlets across the country.
Airtel is committed to its customers and to providing them with the best possible service. The company has a 24-hour customer care hotline so that its customers can always get in touch if they need any assistance.
Airtel Sri Lanka is constantly innovating and expanding its services, so as to provide its customers with the best possible experience. The company is committed to its customers and to providing them with the best possible service. Airtel is the perfect choice for those who want reliable and efficient telecommunications services.
The Airtel Sri Lanka code is *143#. You can use this code to check your balance, view your account information, or recharge your account. You can also use this code to activate or deactivate certain services on your account. To learn more about the Airtel Sri Lanka code, visit the Airtel website.
1. Airtel Sri Lanka offers a variety of attractive prepaid and postpaid plans for its customers.
2. The most popular prepaid plan is the “Airtel Super Combo” which gives customers unlimited calling and SMS benefits along with 2GB of 4G data for just Rs. 599 per month.
3. For those who want more data, the “Airtel Data Plus” plan provides 10GB of 4G data per month at a price of Rs. 1,499.
4. If you are looking for a postpaid plan, Airtel has a number of options to choose from depending on your usage requirements.
5. The “Airtel My Plan” starts at Rs. 999 per month and offers unlimited calling and SMS benefits along with 6GB of 4G data.
6. For those who need more data, the “Airtel My Plan Plus” starts at Rs. 1,599 per month and gives you 10GB of 4G data along with unlimited calling and SMS benefits.
7. So, whether you are looking for a prepaid or postpaid plan, Airtel has something to offer for everyone. Choose the plan that best suits your needs and enjoy the benefits of being an Airtel customer!barrister babu fanfiction the phantom pain save location normal frock designs 2020 sri lanka royal enfield classic 350 sri lanka price