Hello, meaning in Tamil Hello in Tamil is வணக்கம் (vanakkam). hello, can also be used as an exclamation, similar to saying “goodbye” or “farewell”. It can also be used as a way of indicating that something is wrong or not working properly. In this case, it would be translated as ஏழை (aalai).
hello also has a number of other meanings in Tamil, including:
– an expression of surprise
– an exclamation of pain or regret
– a greeting used when meeting someone for the first time
– a way of saying “I’m sorry”
– a way of saying “thank you”
– a way of saying “please”
– a way of saying “I love you”
Hello can also be used as an adverb, meaning “very” or “extremely”. In this case, it would be translated as புதுமை (putumai).
Finally, hello can also be used as a noun, meaning “greetings” or “welcome”. In this case, it would be translated as வணக்கம் (vanakkam).mitsubishi lorry sale in sri lanka rdb job vacancies 2021 grama niladhari exam inr to lkr conversion