Libcabidylib is a library for reading, creating and manipulating CAB files.
CAB files are used to store installation files for Microsoft Windows programs. They are similar to ZIP files, but with a few key differences. CAB files are typically compressed using LZX compression, which is more efficient than standard ZIP compression. CAB files can also be embedded inside of executable programs, which is how they are used to distribute program installation files.
Libcabidylib is open-source software, released under the MIT License. The source code is available on GitHub.
What is Libcabidylib?
Libcabidylib is a C++ library that allows you to parse, build and manipulate CAB files. It’s used by the Cabify driver app to read and write CAB files and by the web interface to upload and download them. The library is open source and released under the MIT license.
What is the uncaught exception of type nsexception lldb?
An uncaught exception of type nsexception lldb indicates that the program has been terminated due to an error. This error can be caused by a number of factors, but is most often caused by an invalid or corrupt file. If you are encountering this error, it is recommended that you restart your computer and try again. If the problem persists, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the program.
How to fix the uncaught exception of type nsexception lldb?
When you are trying to use the libcabidylib library, you may encounter an uncaught exception of type nsexception lldb. To fix this, please follow the steps below:
- Download and install the latest version of Xcode from the Mac App Store.
- Open Xcode and go to Preferences > Locations.
- Click on the “libcabidylib” entry in the “Locations” list and then click the “-” button at the bottom of the list to delete it.
- Close Xcode and then delete the “libcabidylib” folder from your system.
- Download the latest version of libcabidylib from our website and unzip it.
- Copy the “libcabidylib” folder to your system’s “/usr/local/lib/” directory.
- Open a terminal window and run the “sudo ldconfig” command to update your system’s dynamic linker configuration file.
In conclusion, libcabidylib is terminating with an uncaught exception of type nsexception lldb. This exception is caused by the fact that libcabidylib is unable to find the class nsexception in the lldb library. The resolution to this problem is to either update your lldb library or to use a different version of libcabidylib.